3-Hour Tall Ship Sail
From AUD $40.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: 3hourSail
A 3-Hour sail on STS Leeuwin II is a unique and memorable adventure for the whole family:
- Experience sailing a 1850’s style barquentine ship: help the crew haul the lines, take the helm or try climbing aloft!
- Participate with your children in fun activities on-board;
- Learn about our annual youth development program;
- Capture these instagram-able moments;
- Relax and enjoy being at sea.
Our facilitator on-board will give you a tour of the ship, describe the crew's activities and share the aims of the Leeuwin Ocean Adventure Foundation.
All sails depart from Fremantle and include light snacks and tea/coffee.
- Covered shoes are required to participate in ship activities.
- Cameras which can't be secured won't be allowed climbing aloft.
- Holders of a child's ticket will not be allowed to participate in some activities as children must be supervised at all time.
- Passengers aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Places for children under 3 are free but requires an Infant Ticket.
- Concession cards accepted are age pension, seniors, student, companion/carer cards, and are to be presented when collecting boarding passes.