Luncheon Sail (4 Hours)
- Duration : 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : 4hrLunchSail
During a Luncheon sail aboard our 1850's style barquentine ship you can choose to take part in sailing activities such as raising the sails, taking the helm and possibly even climbing the bowsprit... or you can just sit back and enjoy the sail!
Whichever way you choose, sailing aboard the STS Leeuwin II is a truly unique and memorable experience.
Our new Program Facilitator will talk you through the purpose of the Leeuwin Foundation, activities the crew are involved in and give you a tour of the ship.
All sails depart from Fremantle.LUNCHEON SAILS (L)
4-HOUR SHORT SAIL
- Sail Fremantle – Fremantle
- Depart from B Shed, Victoria Quay
- Program Facilitator onboard to talk you through the Leeuwin Ocean Adventure programs, coordinate youth activities and offer you a tour of the ship.
- Light lunch, chicken, salads, fresh fruit, tea and coffee provided
- Costs $45 – 125
Please note: Covered shoes must be worn to participate in ship activities. Those on a child's ticket will not be allowed to participate in certain activities and will need to be accompanied by an adult.
All activities are at the discretion of the Captain.
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to collect your boarding pass from the office. Please see full terms and conditions for arrival and parking information.
Under 3's are free, but please ensure you book an infant ticket for them.
Concession cards accepted are age pension, seniors,student and companion/carer cards and are to be presented on arrival.